Action camera

Action camera  

RSS
spitz4966
(@spitz4966)

Here goes,been thinking about one for a while,trouble is a gopro your talking £400 by the time you collect bits and pieces,have looked on Amazon,mind blowing amount on there from £50 upwards,I have checked out some comparison video's on YouTube,akaso,dji,apeman etc,etc,ok I'm no fool you only get what you pay for,but from what I've seen gopro way overpriced,even if they are waterproof from the box,I'm not looking for anything really hi tech,I'm not planning to do any vlogging any time soon,any thoughts?

Posted : 09/08/2019 4:32 pm
Topic Tags
TrailScotland
(@trailscotland)
Member Admin

I would have to agree with you there, Gopro's are definitely a bit overpriced but they do the job nicely although I wouldn't say my Gopro 5 has been faultless and they are really bad at recording in low light. Mine also seems to forget to record the sound a lot of the time as well. 

If you don't want to spend much you should look for a second hand gopro, even if it's an old style one it's still likely to be better than something off of amazon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2019 9:26 pm
spitz4966
(@spitz4966)

I was thinking that myself to be honest,sometimes bying cheaper,unknown brands often leads to problems when they break down,I will keep an eye out for second hand,or I can get th old go pro 5{reputedly} the  the best model,thanks for the comment,always nice to hear another point of view.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2019 11:32 pm
Share:

CONTACT US

We've gone riding, but you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Mountain biking can be dangerous and is done entirely at your own risk

©TrailScotland - 2018

You’ll be automatically logged in 5 seconds.

Forgot password?

Don't have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Privacy Policy

Close
of

Processing files…

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Working

Please Login or Register