Pictures  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
The Silver Surfer
(@the-silver-surfer)
Reputable Member

Post your pictures here - must include a bike!

Posted : 23/12/2017 8:51 am
The Silver Surfer
(@the-silver-surfer)
Reputable Member

Oh well. Here's another one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/12/2017 9:21 pm
The Silver Surfer
(@the-silver-surfer)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/12/2017 9:22 pm
The Silver Surfer
(@the-silver-surfer)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/12/2017 9:22 pm
The Silver Surfer
(@the-silver-surfer)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2018 12:43 am
The Silver Surfer
(@the-silver-surfer)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2018 12:44 am
The Silver Surfer
(@the-silver-surfer)
Reputable Member

A few wintery Pentlands runs and the bike was caked with mud. I spent Sunday morning cleaning and oiling and was pleased with the results - life in the old machine yet!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2018 12:29 pm
The Silver Surfer
(@the-silver-surfer)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2018 12:29 pm
The Silver Surfer
(@the-silver-surfer)
Reputable Member

Pentlands run on Friday morning - c'mon folks you must have some bike pictures!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2018 8:30 am
Geebs
(@geebs)
Reputable Member

Good to see you still hanging in there mate. Been yonks since I've been on here (described in 'general chat' post) but dipped my toe in the water tonight as I'm bored at work. As I recall, your posts were always a hoot, and a good read. Had plenty photy's took last year, but havenae a scooby how to post a pic on here. Only ride local over the winter so never had the phone to take any photo's recently. Just ramping up the training now, hoping for another dry spring, and hit the ground 'running' so to speak. Got to be a better summer this year!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/02/2018 10:19 pm
The Silver Surfer
(@the-silver-surfer)
Reputable Member

Hi Geebs, great to see you back. I've just been doing local rides as well - not just cause of the winter but I broke my collarbone a sore one a while back so taking it easy on well kent runs the now anyway. With you on the weather and hopefully get a few heat waves this year.

Its easy to insert a picture. Just click on the last icon - insert/edit image - at the top right of this box and load one up from your computer!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2018 8:34 pm
davyg
(@davyg)
Reputable Member

loads of pics taken at numerous 7stanes bike trails... https://vimeo.com/29285843

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2018 9:16 pm
The Silver Surfer
(@the-silver-surfer)
Reputable Member

Nice one Davy. Some serious bikes and even more serious rocks in there! Here's one up at a trail centre that's not one of the 7 stanes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2018 11:29 pm
Geebs
(@geebs)
Reputable Member

Has me eagerly awaiting the return of spring looking at these pic's. Done all these at some time in the past, but makes me even more determined to get back to Kirroughtree this year. Bit of a haul to get along there, but plan an overnighter staying in the van this summer. Gonna have a birl through the Galloway forest on day 2, see all the sights av been watching on 'The Forest' on the BBC the last few weeks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2018 12:14 am
davyg
(@davyg)
Reputable Member

aye, i need to get my butt into gear and head back out on the trails... I have a 2003 Rocky Mountain Blizzard steel hard tail rebuild project to be getting on with..... just no notion for anything biking or bike related....... 🙁 , and Kirrie is just 30 min down the road from me......

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2018 7:17 am
Page 1 / 2
Share:

Mountain biking can be dangerous and is done entirely at your own risk

©TrailScotland - 2020

CONTACT US

We've gone riding, but you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

You’ll be automatically logged in 5 seconds.

Forgot password?

Don't have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Privacy Policy

Close
of

Processing files…

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Please Login or Register