Plans for Trailscotland??

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TrailScotland 21 hours, 4 minutes ago.

• Author
     Fadgadget 
    Participant

I can’t help noticing how quiet this site has become and just wondering if the final nail has been hammered into the coffin. I was talking to a few Trailscotland members up at Dunkeld and they said that they hated the new website and gave up on it due to it not being user friendly and having to fill in Catchpa’s etc.</p>
    I personally think there are other reasons as well but I won’t go into that.

Such a shame as this was a great website a few years ago, anyhoo it’s lost its appeal for me and quite a few others it seems, so whatever you get up to Jonny… I wish you well in the future and hopefully see some of you guys out on the trails sometime.

Toodle pip.

The Silver Surfer 
    Participant

Agreed, don’t know why it started to be so quiet, and the new website hasn’t made any difference. When I do visit there’s nothing going on.

Not a pop at you Jonny, you’ve done your best.

MTBLeague 
    Participant

Hopeing things pick up soon, would not want to lose this, I hope everyone agrees.

Heres a photo of Santa to keep you happy 🙂

TrailScotland 
    Keymaster

Hi Folks, not been very active on the site for a while due to other commitments so I apologise for not replying to this thread sooner.

It’s sad to see the site so dead as it’s been a great resource for many people for the last 5 years or so. Obviously I would love to get some activity back on the site but I’m not entirely sure how it can be done. If you have any ideas I would love to hear them.

Thanks for your input over the years Fadgadged, people will miss your awesome trail reports and photos. Hopefully you’ll not be gone for long 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We've gone riding, but you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Mountain biking can be dangerous and is done entirely at your own risk

©TrailScotland - 2017

Hey there!

Forgot password?

Don't have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Close
of

Processing files…

or    

If you were registered on the old site you need to change your password before you can sign in. Please click “Lost Your Password” then enter your username or email address and click reset. You will be sent a new password to your registered email address. If you do not receive the password renewal within a few minutes, please check your junk E-mail folder.

Forgot your details?

Create Account