Pictures

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  The Silver Surfer 1 day, 15 hours ago.

• Author
     The Silver Surfer 
    Participant

It’s hard to get motivated this time of year but you don’t regret it and the motivation is back fairly quickly.

I was out a few times in December and every week in January but haven’t been out this month yet – up and out early this Sunday morning though. I need to change my gear cables as cleaning and oiling isn’t working for long. I’ll persevere with it the now though.

davyg 
    Participant

My old 2009 Commencal Meta55 UK ltd edition, taken last year at the junction of “The Nutcracker/White witch/squirrel dance” sections down at Kirroughtree, test ride after converting to a 9spd with chain device.

Geebs 
    Participant

How lucky are you, only a half hour trip to my fav 7 stane. Get your point about motivation, been like that since Dec and most of Jan. Getting torn into it now tho, not overly long rides but high intensity hill climbs, and doing a fair bit with carrying the bike on the back as well. Seeing a difference after just a couple weeks, and the diet is helping also. Weather is sh*te tho innit, rain frost rain frost rain, GRRRRR!

The Silver Surfer 
    Participant

This morning was the first time I’ve not seen any ice for ages, still muddy but not cold. My phone ran out of battery so no pictures – next week!

The Silver Surfer 
    Participant

Sunny February

davyg 
    Participant

To me, this pic symbolizes all that is mountain biking….I have it as my desktop wallpaper…. cracking pic

https://cimg.visitscotland.com/cms-images/about/mountain-bikers-balblair-view-bonar-bridge?size=lg

Geebs 
    Participant

Yep, you’re not wrong Davy. Shorts, t-shirt, top of a mountain with the sun shining, and a view to die for! What’s no tae like eh?

The Silver Surfer 
    Participant

Dry May

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We've gone riding, but you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Mountain biking can be dangerous and is done entirely at your own risk

©TrailScotland - 2017

Hey there!

Forgot password?

Don't have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Close
of

Processing files…

or    

If you were registered on the old site you need to change your password before you can sign in. Please click “Lost Your Password” then enter your username or email address and click reset. You will be sent a new password to your registered email address. If you do not receive the password renewal within a few minutes, please check your junk E-mail folder.

Forgot your details?

Create Account